Pages

25 February 2013

My Week in Pics

So im not very original here as I stole this idea from my friend Cal's blog but thought it was pretty cool so every Monday I will post 'My Week in Pics' which will give you a glimpse as to what ive been up to in the past week.

 
1 - Every Tuesday & Thursday I have started taking walks along Umhlanga promenade which is beautiful
2 - Got to meet precious Emma Fay Walsh
3 - Popped in to see my precious Sophie Jade
4 - Started back at Virgin Active after a good few months away

 
5 - Friday night pizza with the hubs
6 - Principessa Margharita, the only way to go
7 - Had a stall at Essenwood fleamarket on Saturday

 
8 & 9 - Hired bikes from Moses Mabida Stadium and went for a lovely ride with the hubs along Durbans beachfront and had brekkie at Java Cafe, Ushaka
10 &12 - Put our creativity to the test and sprayed some old frames white and put our photowall back up
11 - Babysat this little angel while her parents were at a 30th 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the idea of painting your frames white Rox! Might copy that one :)

    ReplyDelete