Pages

23 April 2013

belo

So this week saw the launch of belo which was VERY exciting! belo is a brand that I have been working on for a few months now and to see it finally taking shape and coming together is just great.

Why belo you might ask? Well it took me a very long time to come up with the name and after a few disasterous name ideas, I decided it looked and felt right. belo is Portugese for 'beautiful' and I found it very fitting for the products that it would represent.

belo is going to be housing a number of products but first up is beautiful handbags.After my birthday in January, I decided I would invest in a decent leather handbag. After walking from one end of Gateway to the other and coming out empty handed I realised that there was a HUGE lack of beautiful handbags. That is when belo was first concieved in my mind and after months of planning, designing, and buyiny, belo handbags have arrived!

To view the range Like our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/roxstar.roxy?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Belo-etc/534754549903860?fref=ts

Follow us on twitter @belo_etc

or visit our website www.belo.co.za (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment