Pages

26 June 2013

Week 2: 10 Things I Live For {or can't live without}

1 - My husband
I could not imagine my life without this darling man in it. He makes everything worthwhile and he is my absolute all. And did I mention how extremely good looking he is ;)




2 - My Family
 My family is both wonderful and weird which makes them an absolute delight to be around. I am constantly entertained by them, loved by them, supported by them and comforted by them. Love them to bits!



3 - My Friends
My friends are incredibly important to me. This year I have grown much closer to my closest friends as I now have more time to spend with them which I cherish.


  


4 - My cellphone
I cant seem to go 5 minutes without looking at my cellphone never mind living without it. I like to know that I can chat with all my friends and family within seconds, I also have some cool apps that keep me entertained like Timehop, Wordpress etc. My husband calls it my 'magazine' and my iPad mini my 'newspaper' and brings either one to me when he brings me my morning coffee in bed (what a gem!)

5 - Exercise
I am slowly but surely getting addicted to exercising again. I am an all or nothing kinda person but when I get a bee in my bonnet, you will see me to great lengths to achieve what I set out to. At the moment its a 12 week bootcamp which involves personal training 3 times a week, as well as having entered (and run by the time you read this) a 10km race so do running training 3 times a week too.

6 - My GHD hair straightener
Well for those of you who know me, this doesn't need much explaining but for those of you who don't, my hair is WILD to say the least. I was blessed with lovely thick hair that grows like a weed but unfortunately the texture is that of steel wool. Luckily for me GHD is an absolute saving grace and can turn my steel wool hair into beautiful luscious locks in a matter of minutes.

7 - Gloria
Gloria, the poor old soul, is my darling cleaner who I most certainly could NOT live without. I have lived in London for a few years where the cleaner was yours truly, and I absolutely hated it. I have no attention for detail and can be best described as a bull in a china shop so you can only imagine how my cleaning antics went down . . . a lick and promise and hope no-one can see the mess/dirt. Not a day goes by where I am not grateful for Gloria and how privileged we are to have a cleaner.

8 - Wine/Champagne

The golden nectar of life . . . I am inlove with wine and champagne. My husband and I have a glass of
wine every . . . single . . . day, and we enjoy every sip. It gives a chance to sit down and catch up after a long day and it dissolves our stresses of our busy lives.


9 - Dermalogica Moisturiser
What an amazing product! My skin gets super dry, as I jump out the shower I begin to feel my face tensing and tightening and there is no better feeling that lathering on this  miracle product and feeling your skin soak it up and become plump and glowing.


10 - Sunshine
Sunshine is one of my most favourite things in the world and I could never again (in London I most
certainly lived without it) live without it. Summer is my absolute favourite season of the year as you get to spend time outdoors, ideally relaxing by the pool feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin, seeing my skin turn golden as it soaks up the rays. Sunshine makes me happy and its as simple as that. I have made a promise to myself to never again live without this marvelous creation!



3 comments:

  1. Such cool things! great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list.
    My man and I also have a glass of wine every single night.
    Its just special to share some wine, chat about our days and let go of the day's stresses...

    xx
    Tipsy Tart

    ReplyDelete