Pages

02 July 2013

Week 3: My Life 5 Years From Now

52 weeks of blogging with a purpose:

My life 5 years from now, shew that's quite a toughie.

If there's one thing I've learnt from infertility is that you may have these wonderful plans for your life according to YOUR own timeline but if its not in Gods timing, it simply won't happen.


That aside I would obviously love to be a mother. 5 years from now I would love to be blessed with 2 healthy children. 

I hope 5 years from now that my marriage has grown stronger and that my husband and I know each other more deeply than before and that our love has intensified.


When moving into our current home, our goal was to upgrade in 5 years. We would have been there 2 years in July/August so hopefully we will be in a bigger and better home (although I do love our current home!) We would love to live on Mount Edgecome Country Club Estate so we'll see. 

I would love to see my business(es) having grown. 

In 5 years I hope to have traveling more. I would love to visit by aunt in Sydney, Australia. I would also love to go on another beach holiday and skiing holiday. 

I hope to be more involved in the church. I would love to start going on Day Missions and for my faith to grow. 

I would love to do/be all of these great things in 5 years but as I said before, only in Gods timing not ours so let's hope he's heard my wishes and blesses me with a few of them ;) 

Remember to link up with from mrs to mama

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment