Pages

09 July 2013

Week 4: My Biggest Weakness

 
Shucks this week is a toughie! My biggest weakness, hmmmm I really have to think hard about this one as nothing immediately jumps to mind. Not that im perfect but at the moment I feel I have quite a few flaws to name so its hard to decide which is the biggest or most meaningful.
 
I think my biggest weakness at the moment is not being able to prioritize things in my life correctly. In an ideal world this is how things in your life should be prioritized:
 
*God
*Husband/wife
*Children
*Immediate family
*Friends
 
I sadly have been getting these very mixed up, and it goes something like this:
 
*Children - or lack thereof
*Husband
*God
*Friends
*Family
 
Its taken me a long, tough time to realize that serious changes need to be made in order to get these priorities right again. All 5 are very precious things to me so its very important to me to get them in the right order but because of how precious these people are in my life, its not going to be easy  but with some hard work on my part, and a conscious effort I have faith that all will be well in the end.
 
I have also come to the realization that some of the things/situations that I put emphasis on in my life, are actually quite meaningless in the greater scheme of things. There is much worse going on in this big bad world of ours compared to the struggles I face.
 
 Its good to take stock of your life every now and again to gain some perspective into your life and you soon realize that things aren't that bad and you have more to be grateful for than you initially thought x
 

 
 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment