Pages

24 July 2013

A prince is born

 
On Monday morning the world learned that the Duchess of Cambridge had gone into labour! Not really a big fan of the royal family as im not to into politics and don't actually know what it is they do all do, I was rather surprised to find myself glued to the TV all day in anticipation for the birth.
 
Would it be a little prince or princess? My money was on princess and I was quite convinced it would be a girl.
 
After I long day on the couch watching closely so as not to miss the big moment, I was very disappointed when I went to bed and we hadn't had any news on the royal tot.
 
I woke up at 4:30am on Tuesday and the first thing I did was check Twitter for any news and true as bob I had just missed the announcement. at 8:30pm UK time the news was out, a prince had been born!
 
I was quite busy yesterday and didn't have much chance to watch Sky News for any updates so was delighted when I finally turned the TV on at 5pm to discover that the world had still not received their first glimpse of this little royalty.
 
We waited with baited breathe and were so thrilled when they walked through those doors to show off their new bundle of joy.
 
Congrats Will and Kate, maybe he bring you all the happiness in the world x  
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out the name! Thinking Philip or something terribly British

    ReplyDelete