Pages

26 July 2013

Roxstar Model Search Photoshoot

 
 So the pics are in and WOW do they look amazing!

I am so proud at how well Hops and Ty did, they looked STUNNING in all the new bikinis.

I caught up with them to see how they felt the shoot went:

 
 
 


Holly Immelmann
How did you enjoy your first photoshoot as a Roxstar model?
The shoot was more fun than I thought it would be, it was great fun and a good experience as a first timer.

Was it fun modeling with your best friend?
I'm so happy I got to model with Ty. I couldn't have done it without her, she gave me such confidence and made the whole thing so much more comfortable for me and fun.

What do you think of the new Roxstar bikini range?
The bikinis are incredible. They are so comfortable and great quality with SUCH a wide variety.

Which is your favorite Roxstar bikini?
I like the Aztec lumo bikini best.

What do you think Roxstar represents?
I think Roxstar as a brand represents quality bikinis for all shapes and sizes and that you can look and feel beautiful in a bikini no matter what your body type is.

What was your best part of the shoot?
My best part of the shoot was when I got to do the photos on the beach with Ty. It was great fun. We just got to chat and laugh and be really natural and comfortable.

What was your worst part of the shoot?
Probably the beginning. I've never modeled before and found it super uncomfortable in the beginning and the white wall behind us wasn't the most flattering.



 
Tyla Gormley

How did you enjoy your first photoshoot as a Roxstar model?
I loved it! I think on the day I was quite nervous but when I look back now, I had so much fun and loved every minute of the shoot.

Was it fun modeling with your best friend?
It was awesome! Hops and I have grown up together and knowing I had my sisterly figure with me, definitely put me at ease and made me feel so comfortable. We have so many childhood pictures together, at least we have some grown-up ones too.

What do you think of the new Roxstar bikini range?
I love the variety of bikini's this summer. Every style had a great fit and I felt that there was a bikini for everyone. The colours are very bright, fun and fashion forward. It definitely got me excited for summer 2013!

Which is your favorite Roxstar bikini?
I had a few favourites I would have to say.... The blue and white stripe one that looks like a twist bikini but it's not.

What do you think Roxstar represents?
Roxstar represents a vibey, fun brand that is very affordable. It is always up-to-date with the latest trends and the style and variety of bikini's make it appealing and versatile to any age group and this is what makes Roxstar so unique.

What was your best part of the shoot?
My favorite part of the shoot was when we went to the beach. I felt more relaxed and not as nervous and self-conscious.

What was your worst part of the shoot?  
The individual shots in front of the white wall. I think knowing that a white background always makes you look bigger than you are, made me anxious and self-conscious.

Thanks to the amazing Vanilla Photography who never fails to impress! Look out for the pics on her blog soon x



 
 

1 comment:

  1. So cool!!
    And the bikinis look amazing!! More motivation for me to get into a shape that isn't round

    ReplyDelete