Pages

16 July 2013

Week 5: If I were to win the lottery, 5 Things I'd buy

 
 
If I won the lottery, let me just say that I would be totally delighted but totally overwhelmed too. Many times in the past I have had discussions with friends about if we were to win the lottery what we would do or buy, especially when living in London with the massive lotteries they have over there.
 
 
 
1 - Pay off all my family's debt
The first thing I would do is to pay off all of my family's debt like outstanding balances on houses or cars, credit cards etc. There must be no better feeling in the world than to live debt-free and to not have to pay massive bond or car repayments every month!
 
2 - Take my family and close friends on a world cruise
I love spending time with my family and friends so I would buy everyone a ticket for a cruise around this beautiful world of ours.
 
 
3 - I would buy my husband and I a BIG house
My husband and I had a 5 year plan when moving into our current home and that was that we would sell and buy a bigger home within 5 years. I would buy us a BIG house in Mount Edgecombe Country Club Estate. We absolutely love it there so it would be great to buy our dream home for my hubby.
 
 
 
4 - I would give my maid and her family a big lump sum
Gloria is such a blessing to us and we are so lucky to be able to have her to come and clean for us. She has 3 daughters, all who are unemployed and Gloria who is 60 years old, supports the entire family. She is always so grateful every month for her salary and when we give her some of our old things so I would love to be able to bless her with more money than she has ever seen.
 
5 - Open a hair salon/nail bar/deli
My sister is an unbelievable hairdresser who would love to own her own salon one day. I have always had a passion for nails and have been thinking of opening a nail bar for a few years now. My mom is also desperate to get back into business and would love to own her own food deli so how awesome would it be to work with my darling sister and precious mom.
 
 

Link up with from mrs to mama to see what she had to say.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ways to spend your money doll - if only...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list. You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete